Project Manager in a fast-growing Marketing Agency B Interactive Sp. z o.o.
Work place: Kraków
B Interactive is one of Poland’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies with clients located all throughout the world. Founded in 2017, our main focus is assisting ecommerce stores with their marketing and overall growth strategies.
We are currently looking to onboard a new Project Manager to work in a virtual environment 40 hours per week.This position is open to fill immediately and we are looking for growth minded individuals looking to create a career in an exciting industry.
As B Interactive’s main Project Manager you’ll be working closely with every member of our team ranging from our founder, to our video editors, media buyers, and also interacting with clients on a regular basis.
As a virtual employee you’ll be responsible for completing an organized list of tasks each and every day, along with proactively reporting your progress to individual team members on coordinating tasks.
Some, but not all of your responsibilities, will include the following:
- organize, coordinate, and own client and internal projects from planning to finish
- assist with client onboarding. Including setting proper expectations with clients for their media buying campaigns
- give feedback to our video editors, media buyers (e.g. give feedback on the ad copy they wrote), give feedback to designers about the images they made etc. A background in writing or graphic design would be preferred but is not required
- coach fellow team members and assist them when they feel overwhelmed with work and try to help them with their workload by delegating tasks to someone else or moving the tasks to a future time
- creating, controlling, and refining our Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) along with cataloguing them for future hires
– get assets approved by clients (e.g. videos, ad copy) and maintain proper limits so that work always remains within scope of contractual arrangements
- report on the performance of campaigns and write short performance summaries when necessary
- report on project progress to your direct supervisor as well as to clients when needed
- make sure that all current projects are on track and adjust tasks and schedules accordingly
- add tasks and manage tasks in Asana. This includes creating new projects, SOPs, step-by-step lists in Asana etc
- talk to Facebook and Google chat support when necessary (when our media buying team is completing other tasks)
- be responsible for collecting invoices for accounting purposes (this sometimes includes having to write an email to a company and ask for an invoice or timely payment)
- assist in the hiring process of new team members and guide them through the processes and SOP’s the team uses
- create contracts and NDAs for contractors from already created templates and ensure that all responsible parties sign in a timely manner
- approve expenses (e.g. new research tool for YouTube that our media buyers need)
- assist the team with social media post ideas, including content calendar or overall marketing idea
- as directed purchase appropriate gifts for clients and maintain close client relationships
– help our creative team with creative ideas for new videos/images
We go above and beyond to make sure our team and our clients are all well taken care of and we are looking forward to the proper candidates applying for this position.
A background in marketing, writing, graphic design, or customer service are preferred but are not necessary in applying for this position.
We appreciate university education, but it is not a requirement for this position. We are looking for experienced, growth-minded individuals.
Our team regularly uses Asana, Google Drive, Slack, Google Ads, and Facebook Business Manager on a daily basis. A proficient background in using these applications would be desirable, but again is not necessary in applying for this position.
B Interactive goes through a rigorous process to screen all applicants and hold our interview process in a professional and expeditious manner.
Once you have applied you will hear back from us within 72 hours as to whether or not you’re being invited to a first round
interview. Due to the immediate need for this position to be filled we are looking for people who can start immediately/within the next 2 weeks.
Successful applicants will be able to:
- work with a young and ambitious team of marketers managing 2 million PLN/month in online media budgets.
- cooperate with interesting international brands in a dynamic and competitive international market.
- enjoy a friendly and casual atmosphere at work.
There is a lot of room to grow with us, both professionally and personally.
We look forward to your application and seeing if we can further serve our industry together.
To apply, please submit an up to date resume along with a short cover letter explaining why you’re interested in this position.
Oferta opublikowana dnia 8 maja 2020 r.