Oferta pracy: Admind Creative Agency | Senior Graphic Designer
Admind Creative Agency poszukuje Senior Graphic Designera
Reporting to: Creative Director and Head of Designers
Admind is an international, borderless branding & communication agency, whose priority is to develop innovative
and creative solutions together with the largest corporations.
We are proud to invite you to work for international clients in a professional and creative atmosphere. We are looking for someone
who loves big brands and working in an inspiring company culture.
Our company is growing on a global scale, so while working in a stylish and well-designed office in Cracow,
you will have the opportunity to participate in business trips to our offices in Amsterdam and Zurich.
Integrate project requirements with marketing guidelines to deliver production quality designs.
Support management of talented designers and streamlining workflows.
– Close cooperation with Creative Director, Head of Designers, Creative Team and Client at global level.
– Combining independent work with managing teams of copywriters, photographers, illustrators, designers, account executives,
web developers and marketing specialists.
– Running your own mini team of design specialists (Team management – planning, prioritizing, delegating, monitoring etc.).
– Delivering original graphic design projects in an efficient & timely manner.
– Innovative approach to redefining design briefs within the constraints of budget and time.
– Proficiency in the field of illustration and graphic design.
– Presenting complete project ideas and concepts to Clients or account managers.
– Guiding and mentoring Clients through expert knowledge about design and corporate visual identity.
– Using aesthetic sense in developing interactive design for Clients from various branches.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in a branding/advertising agency or in a similar company.
– Adobe Creative Suite mastery (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
– Proven track record of successful projects (portfolio with ATL, BTL, Digital and Print projects).
– Knowledge of motion or digital design will be an additional asset.
– Versatility in the area of design.
– Very good work organization.
– Imagination and creativity.
– Great knowledge of trends in branding or digital design.
– Experience in working with various digital media formats will be a plus.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-term relationship with the Client.
– Proficiency in visual identification.
– Project management skills.
– Accountability and problem solving skills.
– Energy, sense of humor, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
– Fluency in spoken and written English.
– An interesting job in an international and dynamically growing company, promoting innovative,
modern technologies and high-class design.
– Active participation in creation of new visual identity for a global brand.
– Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
– Attractive salary.
– In house Business English Courses to gain fluency.
– Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career.
– Sociable team with a casual and flexible work environment focused on results.
– E-learning platform, internal & external trainings and opportunity to participate in industry conferences.
– Unique and positive teamwork atmosphere.
– Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam and Zurich.
Apply for this job
Oferta opublikowana 6.XII.2017 r.
Web designJeśli czegoś nie ma w internecie, nie istnieje. Podstawą internetowego życia jest mobilna, dobrze wypozycjonowana www. Web grafika, WordPress, HTML, CSS, UX. – Startuj!
25|05|2019 Kurs: Photoshop od podstaw