We are proud to invite you to work for international clients in a professional and creative atmosphere. We are looking for someone
who loves big brands and working in an inspiring company culture.
Our company is growing on a global scale, so while working in a stylish and well-designed office in Cracow,
you will have the opportunity to participate in business trips to our offices in Amsterdam and Zurich.
Support management of talented designers and streamlining workflows
– Close cooperation with Creative Director, Head of Designers, Creative Team and Client at global level.
– Combining independent work with managing teams of copywriters, photographers, illustrators, designers, account executives,
web developers and marketing specialists.
– Running your own mini team of design specialists (Team management – planning, prioritizing, delegating, monitoring etc.).
– Delivering original graphic design projects in an efficient & timely manner.
– Innovative approach to redefining design briefs within the constraints of budget and time.
– Proficiency in the field of illustration and graphic design.
– Presenting complete project ideas and concepts to Clients or account managers.
– Guiding and mentoring Clients through expert knowledge about design and corporate visual identity.
– Using aesthetic sense in developing interactive design for Clients from various branches.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in a branding/advertising agency or in a similar company.
– Adobe Creative Suite mastery (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
– Proven track record of successful projects (portfolio with ATL, BTL, Digital and Print projects).
– Knowledge of motion or digital design will be an additional asset.
– Versatility in the area of design.
– Very good work organization.
– Imagination and creativity.
– Great knowledge of trends in branding or digital design.
– Experience in working with various digital media formats will be a plus.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-term relationship with the Client.
– Proficiency in visual identification.
– Project management skills.
– Accountability and problem solving skills.
– Energy, sense of humor, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
– Fluency in spoken and written English.
– An interesting job in an international and dynamically growing company, promoting innovative,
modern technologies and high-class design.
– Active participation in creation of new visual identity for a global brand.
– Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
– Attractive salary.
– In house Business English Courses to gain fluency.
– Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career.
– Sociable team with a casual and flexible work environment focused on results.
– E-learning platform, internal & external trainings and opportunity to participate in industry conferences.
– Unique and positive teamwork atmosphere.
– Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam and Zurich.
Apply for this job
Oferta opublikowana 6.XII.2017 r.