Oferta pracy: Admind Creative Agency | DTP Specialist
Admind Creative Agency poszukuje pracownika na stanowisko DTP Specialist
Reporting to: Creative Director and Head of Designers
Admind is an international, borderless branding & communication agency, whose priority is to develop innovative
and creative solutions together with the largest corporations.
We are proud to invite you to work for international clients in a professional and creative atmosphere. We are looking for someone
who loves big brands and working in an inspiring company culture.
Our company is growing on a global scale, so while working in a stylish and well-designed office in Cracow,
you will have the opportunity to participate in business trips to our offices in Amsterdam and Zurich.
We are looking for DTP Specialist who will be responsible for the printing process from the very beggining to the end
in terms of preparation of various types of printing materials. Someone who will not only attach great attention to details,
but also seeking for the best solutions accordingto the latest trends and customer's brandbook.
– Close cooperation with Creative Director, Head of Designers, Creative Team and Client at global level.
– Planning, coordinating and implementing according to clients design guidelines graphic materials
(brochures, data sheets, magazines, guides, flyers, posters, reports, catalogs, newsletters, etc.).
– Editing graphics and photographs (insert logos, optimize colors, retouches).
– Preparing data for offset (floding printing) and/or digital printing in an efficient & timely manner.
– Breaking and editing text based on prepared layouts and pre-established publishing templates.
– Providing finished materials suitable for delivery and reproduction in various formats.
– Controling the correctness of projects and print quality.
– Managing graphic work and archiving files.
– Cooperating with producers, subcontractors and co-operating companies (eg. printer houses).
– Combining independent work with working with teams of copywriters, photographers, illustrators, designers,
account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in a branding/advertising agency or in a similar position in fast-paced environment.
– Adobe Creative Suite mastery (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
– Knowledge of GREP will be a plus.
– Proven track record of successful projects.
– Having an eye for detail, aesthetic sense and correct compositions.
– Very good work organization.
– Great knowledge of typography and printing technologies.
– Experience in working with various printing formats.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-term relationship with the Client.
– Accountability and problem solving skills.
– Energy, sense of humor, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
– Fluency in spoken and written English.
– An interesting job in an international and dynamically growing company, promoting innovative,
modern technologies and high-class design.
– Active participation in creation of new visual identity for a global brand.
– Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
– Attractive salary.
– In house Business English Courses to gain fluency.
– Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career.
– Sociable team with a casual and flexible work environment focused on results.
– E-learning platform, internal & external trainings and opportunity to participate in industry conferences.
– Unique and positive teamwork atmosphere.
– Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam and Zurich.
Apply for this jobhttps://admind.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=ae93fcc0-79d8-44ee-b639-e7ecf05b7a3f
Oferta opublikowana 6.XII.2017 r.