Admind is an international, borderless branding & communication agency, whose priority
is to develop innovative and creative solutions together with the largest corporations.
We are looking for a unique combination of communication and design skills. A person who will be proficient in graphic design
and be able to mediate between graphic designers team and marketing and communications specialists.
– cooperating with Clients and multifunctional project teams to secure successful communication
– building brand integrity
– being the optimal buffer between customer business inquiries and design team time capabilities
– effectively managing customer inquiries coming to the Brand Governance mailbox
– providing support and professional advisory visual identity and branding
– working as a part of Brand Governance Team to mentor and support the global community
with brand guidelines knowledge and consulting the implementations of the brand.
Advising on the design, composition, style, typography and consistency with the client’s brand principles
– working independently, as well as with teams of printers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators,
other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists
– thinking creatively and to produce new ideas and concepts
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– minimum 3 year’s experience in a branding, advertising agency or similar
– good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
– proven track record of wide variety of relevant projects (portfolio with ATL, BTL, Digital projects) will be additional asset
– very good time management skills
– great knowledge of trends in designing.
– excellent communication skills and ability to build long-term relationship with the Client
– energy, sense of humor, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets
– fluency in spoken and written English
– an interesting job in an international and dynamically growing company, promoting innovative,
modern technologies and high class design
– active participation in creation of new visual identity for a global brand
– employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
– attractive salary
– in house Business English Courses to gain fluency
– space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career
– community-oriented team with a casual and flexible work environment focused on results
– e-learning platform, internal & external trainings and opportunity to participate in industry conferences
– unique and positive teamwork atmosphere
– business trips to our offices in Amsterdam and Zurich
Oferta opublikowana 24.V.2018 r.